This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
UPDATE: THis promotion has expired.
Today’s American Airlines 30 deals in 30 day’s offer is 60,000 bonus miles after $10,000. This offer is valid for new card members (however, this sometimes works for people who closed or applied for an AA citi card awhile ago). Essentially, you will receive 30,000 miles after you spend $1,000 in the first four months, then another 30,000 miles after you spend $10,000 within 12 months. This offer ends May 27, 2011.
Like all Citi AAdvantage credit cards you will receive:
- Earn 1 American Airlines AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on purchases3
- No blackout dates on award travel on American Airlines, American Eagle and the AmericanConnection® carrier4
- AAdvantage® miles may never expire (as long as there is account activity every 18 months)
- Travel round trip to select destinations with fewer AAdvantage® miles with Reduced Mileage Award
- Earn AAdvantage® miles for award travel on American Airlines or over 20 other airlines, stays at hotels worldwide, and car rentals with the AAdvantage® program
This is a great deal as 60,000 miles can get you a free ticket to Europe during the peak summer travel (pending availability). If you were not able to jump on the 75,000 bonus mile at the beginning of the year, I’d highly recommend this card (especially since the first year is free).