This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
RueLaLa, another online deal site, is selling discounted nights at The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa – Manchester Village, VT. Although I have never actually stayed at this hotel, I have heard great things about it and was actually supposed to go up there last Fall, but plans fell through. Being from the Northeast, however, I have stayed in Southern Vermont (where this resort is located) many times during all four seasons, and have really enjoyed it. During the summer months, there are hiking trails along the ski mountains, smaller lakes with boating. There are also many cute towns for wondering around. If you are not already a member of RueLaLa you can sign up here.
The Equinox is part of the Starwood brand, The Luxury Collection, but since you are booking the stay through a 3rd party vendor you will not earn points for your stay. Depending on the hotel, they will sometimes honor status, but they do not have to.
There are two offers for this deal:
1) $129/night: Nightly Mid-Week Rate in a Standard Queen Room (room in the 1811 House or a Townhouse at The Inns at Equinox)
2) $199/night: Nightly Mid-Week Rate in a Superior Queen Room & Credit (room at The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa)
You will also receive a $20 spa credit to be used towards a massage treatment at The Spa at The Equinox and another $20 golf credit to be used towards greens fees.
I did a dummy search for a random weekday night and the cheapest I could find was $259/night (non-refundable), plus the $25/night resort fee. At $199/night to stay at The Equinox (plus the resort credit), this is a great deal. You can also purchase multiple nights to use back-to-back.
Terms & Conditions for both packages:
- Dates are available Sundays through Thursdays only, July 10 through September 8, 2011.
- $20 spa credit to be used towards a massage treatment at The Spa at The Equinox Spa appointments are subject to availability.
- $20 golf credit to be used towards greens fees, as well as complimentary rental of Callaway golf clubs ($75 total value), at The Golf Club at The Equinox. Tee times are subject to availability.
- Equinox Golf Resort & Spa will waive the $25 nightly resort service fee.