This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A quick reminder: The “Travel Deals” tab has been updated with travel deals from the various deal-a-day site. As you might have noticed, the tabs at the top of the page are currently missing. There have been a few issues with the sites hosting platform, which is currently being looked into. They are trying to figure out the cause so you might see some issues this week and hopefully everything will be up and running by the end of the week. You can still access the page here: Travel Deals.
Hot Promotions: Also, make sure to check out the “Top Promos” tab, which consolidates current credit card, airline, hotel, and car rental promotions into one succinct page. Again, although the tab is not currently present on the site, you can still access the page here: Top Promos.
Both these pages can be used as your one-stop-shop so you do not miss any deals or promotions! These pages are updated every time there is a new travel deal or promotion, so make sure to come back often!
- Remember to sign up for the current National Car Rental promotion. Blog Post
- Earn 1,000 Delta miles by checking in using the Delta Mobile App expires TODAY, September 7. You MUST register prior to check in. Blog Post
- Starwood’s quarterly promotion started yesterday, September 6, where you can earn 2x points for all stays and 3x points if your stay includes a Thursday and/or Sunday night. Register now. Blog Post
Travel Credit Card Weekly Highlights: These two American Express credit cards give the flexibility to transfer to many travel partners. This card gives 3x points on all airfare and 2x points on gas purchases.
- American Express Premier Rewards Gold Card: 15,000 points for new applicants after $1,000 spend within the first 3 months – however, many have reported being able to call American Express customer service and getting the bonus bumped up to 75,000 miles (read blog post); Annual fee waived for the first year then $175/year. Blog Post
- The NEW Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express Open: 50,000 points for new applicants after $10,000 spend within the first 5 months; Annual fee waived for the first year then $175/year. Blog Post