This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express is offering 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card and meet the minimum spend requirements. This is personally my go-to credit card for every day spend as I highly value my Starwood points and it is the only hotel credit card where you can transfer your points to most participating airline at a 1:1 ratio. You also get a 5,000 mile bonus when transferring 20,000 points.
Take a look at this previous blog series to get a detailed analysis of the card, the perks, the programs, and my favorite ways to redeem Starwood points:
- Perks of the Starwood Preferred Guest credit card
- Understanding Starwoods Cash & Points Redemption
- Getting your 5th Night Free with Starwood Points
- Redeeming your Points for Hotels & Flights
- Redeeming your Points for Upgraded Rooms and Suites
- Transferring your SPG Points to Airline Miles
- Transferring SPG Points Between Accounts
- Getting Starwood Status and the Perks
- How the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card Annual Fee Pays for Itself
- Top 10 Starwood Preferred Guest Program Questions
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express: Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. *Terms Apply.
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN: Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. *Terms Apply.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. My goal is for you to travel on a deal! As always, thanks for your support!