This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express is offering 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card and meet the minimum spend requirements. This is personally my go-to credit card for every day spend as I highly value my Starwood points and it is the only hotel credit card where you can transfer your points to most participating airline at a 1:1 ratio. You also get a 5,000 mile bonus when transferring 20,000 points.
Take a look at this previous blog series to get a detailed analysis of the card, the perks, the programs, and my favorite ways to redeem Starwood points:
- Perks of the Starwood Preferred Guest credit card
- Understanding Starwoods Cash & Points Redemption
- Getting your 5th Night Free with Starwood Points
- Redeeming your Points for Hotels & Flights
- Redeeming your Points for Upgraded Rooms and Suites
- Transferring your SPG Points to Airline Miles
- Transferring SPG Points Between Accounts
- Getting Starwood Status and the Perks
- How the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card Annual Fee Pays for Itself
- Top 10 Starwood Preferred Guest Program Questions
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express: Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. *Terms Apply.
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express OPEN: Earn 25,000 bonus Starpoints® after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months. *Terms Apply.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. My goal is for you to travel on a deal! As always, thanks for your support!