This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A quick reminder: The “Travel Deals” tab has been updated with travel deals from the various deal-a-day site.
With the holiday vacations right around the corner, I wanted to highlight some once in a lifetime heavily discounted international tours/vacations (some even include airfare from the US):
- Costa Rica: $1918 for 8 Days in Costa Rica (1 night at the Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose, 2 Nights at the Arenal Kioro Suites & Spa, 4 Nights at the Le Cameleon Boutique Hotel) + Daily Activities + Daily Breakfast + 7-day SUV Rental
- Italy: A Six-Night Stay for One Cyclist in a Four-Star Hotel from Now to June 15, 2012 ($1,320) or June 16 to September 1, 2012 ($1,500) with Health Center Treatments and Daily Route Supporte + Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snacks
- Galapagos Islands: A Nine-Day, Eight-Night Tour for One Guest to Galapagos Islands from November 29 to December 7, 2011 ($2,600); December 6 to 14, 2011 ($2,700); and January 3 to 11, 2012 ($2,850) + Round-Trip Airfare from Miami + All Transportation to/from Hotels, Airports, and Sightseeing Destinations + Daily Breakfast
- Beijing, China: $899 for a 7-Day All-Inclusive Tour of China for One Guest + Round-trip Airfare from the US + Air-Conditioned Sightseeing Bus and Driver Service + Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner + Entrance Fee to Included Sightseeing Spots
- New Zealand: $2,430 for a A Nine-Night Stay for One Guest Through Three New Zealand Cities (Auckland, Rotorua, and Queenstown) + Round-Trip International Airfare from LA or San Fran + All Domestic Airfare within New Zealand + Daily Breakfast + Select Activities
- Tahiti: $500 for a $1,000 USD Tahitian Islands voucher toward a two-night stay or longer at a property in Tahiti. Choose from any Tahiti-related travel package. Combine up to Two Vouchers for $1,000 off!
Top Promotions: Also, make sure to check out the “Top Promos” tab, which consolidates current credit card, airline, hotel, and car rental promotions into one succinct page.
Both these pages can be used as your one-stop-shop so you do not miss any deals or promotions! These pages are updated every time there is a new travel deal or promotion, so make sure to come back often!
Weekly Travel Reminders:
- Now that October hit, all major hotel chains are currently offering their specific quarterly promotions. Make sure to check out the various promotions so you do not miss out on any extra points or free nights! Check out this blog post which lists out each promotion and goes through an analysis of the best promotion for your travel style.
Travel Advice of the Week: As I mentioned before with the holiday vacations right around the corner, depending on your situation, you might want to look into trip insurance. I know many people who have thoroughly benefited due to flight cancellations, sick family member, etc. Just a recommendation to consider it.
- Access America Travel Services: Get a freequote for their three different plans: Basic, Classic, and Deluxe.
Additionally, make sure to subscribe to this site (even if you subscribed awhile ago, you will need to resubscribe, sorry!). You will now receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all the posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email. You can check out my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter.