This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
InterContinental Hotel Groups, which includes Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn, Hotel Indigo, Staybridge Suites, and Candlewood Suites, recently added a best price guarantee to their program. This means that if you find a lower price on another website for the same exact hotel, room type, and rate restrictions for the same date, you will get your first night FREE. Yes, FREE!
This is a pretty great price guarantee in my opinion, where many of the other hotel chains will match the price and lower it by 10% or give you points.
For your reservation to qualify for the best price guarantee, you must ensure the following:
- Reservation must have been made on the IHG website
- Must have used the Best Available Rate search
- Must have chosen the lowest hotel room rate from the Best Available Rate search
- Must find a lower rate on a “competing website” within 24 hours of your initial reservation with IHG
- The lower rate must be for the same type of accommodations
You can use many websites to research other rates and see if you find anything better: