This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A quick reminder: The “Travel Deals” tab has been updated with travel deals from the various deal-a-day site.
I also want to point out some great finds:
- The Blakely Hotel, New York City – $199 (now-December 26) and $149 (January 1-March 31); There is also a timeshare presentation option where you can get free breakfast and a $125 credit to select restaurants in the area. I would highly recommend this hotel based on the location and the amazing reviews.
- AMC Movie Tickets – $13 for two Silver AMC Movie Tickets (up to a $24 value); no expiration date
Top Promotions: Also, make sure to check out the “Top Promos” tab, which consolidates current credit card, airline, hotel, and car rental promotions into one succinct page.
Both these pages can be used as your one-stop-shop so you do not miss any deals or promotions! These pages are updated every time there is a new travel deal or promotion, so make sure to come back often!
Weekly Travel Reminders:
- Southwest Airlines is offering up a lot of free points! Make sure to take advantage of the following offers:
- Earn 300 bonus Rapid Reward points by joining the Rapid Rewards Dining program
- Receive 500 Rapid Reward points for signing up for Southwest Airline emails
- Earn 1,000 Rapid Reward points for watching a 2 minute video on how to use the new Southwest Rapid Rewards program. This promotion is only valid for those with the Southwest Rapid Rewards Chase Card and might be a targeted offer. Blog Post
- Earn 100 points each week by answering 5 questions. Register/join here, and the answers for week three are the following: 1. True; 2. The amount and type of fare; 3. True; 4. Book a Wanna Get Away Fare; 5. See screenshot
New Credit Card of the Week: Southwest just upped its game and is now offering a 50,000 offer for new card applicants. With their current program, 50,000 points is equivalent to $833 towards travel on a “Wanna Get Away” fare.
- Southwest Visa Signature Card: Earn $.0167 back to redeem on Southwest with every $1 in purchases; when using the card for Southwest travel and partner travel you will get double points, giving you $.033 back per dollar; $69 annual fee (not waived the first year); Receive 3,000 points every anniversary as a card member (worth $50); Also, the 50,000 points from this offer count towards companion status! Blog Post
Additionally, make sure to subscribe to this site (even if you subscribed awhile ago, you will need to resubscribe, sorry!). You will now receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all the posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email. You can check out my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter.