This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Today, Groupon added the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel to their weekly Getaway deals. For $119 you can get a one-night stay in a city-view king guest room with drinks. You can combine up to three nights at the time under one name. If you are traveling with someone else, they can also purchase up to to three nights, however, under a different reservation number which will require you to check-in/check-out.
This is a brand new hotel in Chicago that just opened today, November 1. Radisson Blu properties are well-known in Europe, and this is the first property in the US. From feedback I have heard, overall they are great hotels! From what I have read, this property sounds amazing as well. This will be the first of potentially many Radisson Blu properties to open in the US. Another Radisson Blu is being currently underway at the Mall of America. You can read more about this hotel in USA Today Travel. I can foresee this deal going fast, especially since there is limited quantities.
- Located on the first 18 floors of Chicago’s newest skyscraper, 81-story Aqua
- The on-site restaurant, Filini, will feature outdoor dining during the warmer months. The restaurant will also have a marble martini bar.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is included in all rooms
- Hip/Disco feel – it does not have the regular look and feel of your normal US Radisson hotels
- About half of the guest rooms feature balconies
- Extra large fitness center, containing a half basketball court, outside jogging trail, game room with a billiards table, and a media screening room.
- Not valid until 11/20/11
- Must travel by 4/8/12
- Not valid 11/25/11-11/30/11, 12/31/11, or 1/26/12
- Limit 3/person, may buy 3 additional as gifts
- Limit 3/visit
- Subject to availability
- 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price applies
- Must be 21 or older to check-in
- Valid only for a city-view guest room
- Credit card required at booking
- Name on Groupon must match ID
- Not valid with rewards points
- Must be 21 or older to consume alcohol
- May redeem across visits
- 15.4% tax not included