This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I just received an email where JetBlue is offering 20% off all flights for travel between November 29, 2011 and February 15, 2012. Blackout dates include December 16, 2011 through January 3, 2012. To receive this special offer you MUST BOOK TODAY. This promotion expires at 11:59pm EST.
To book travel with this promotion, go enter the JetBlue website, enter your flight details, and enter the promotion code 20FORYOU. Remember that the promotion code is case sensitive. Additionally, you must go to the website provided as the generic www.jetblue.com will not give you access to enter the promotional code – you must go to www.jetblue.com/promo.
The discounted fare will be shown in “Your itinerary” on the left-hand side of the screen. The fare price shown when you are selecting your flight will remain at the regular price without the discount included.
- You must select flights in order for discount to appear. Once selected you will see the discount amount displayed in the itinerary subtotal on the right side of the flights page.
- Offer available today only 11/14/2011 (11:59 PM ET).
- Travel: November 29, 2011 – February 15, 2012
- Blackout dates: December 16, 2011 – January 3, 2012
- Promo Code: 20FORYOU
- Only one code per reservation.
- Flight must originate in the US (including Puerto Rico)
If you already have a JetBlue flight during this time period and the 20% discount would result in a lower fare than what is already booked, call JetBlue (1-800-JETBLUE) and see if they will give you a credit for the difference. They are typically very good with this!