This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
REMINDER: Today is the last day to get a 50% bonus when purchasing Delta miles. To get the bonus points you must purchase in increments of 10,000 miles:
- Buy 10,000 – 18,000 miles = 5,000 bonus
- Buy 20,000 – 28,000 miles = 10,000 bonus
- Buy 30,000 – 38,000 miles = 15,000 bonus
- Buy 40,000 – 48,000 miles = 20,000 bonus
- Buy 50,000 – 58,000 miles = 25,000 bonus
- Buy 60,000 miles = 30,000 bonus
However, if you are a Delta SkyMiles Credit Card holder, Delta is upping the bonus to 100% and the deadline is not until December 31st, so no need to rush.
While purchasing points can be extremely costly (even with a bonus promotion in place), it might be worth it for those select few who are just shy of reaching an award level or that want to fly business/first class and do not want to pay the $6,000+ price ticket.
You can read about these promotions in greater detail in my prior post here.
Other Delta bonus promotions include:
- [Possibly targeted] Through November 30 (TODAY), get a 100% bonus on transferred miles to another account. Blog Post
- Get a 30% rebate on American Express transfers to Delta by December 31. Blog Post