This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
I’ve mentioned the Passports with Purpose charity fundraiser a few times over the past month, and just wanted to remind you all that today is the last day to donate and enter the raffle! All the money raised will be used to build two libraries in Zambia with a partnership with Room to Read. Donate here.
- Each $10 donation will enter you once into the raffle for that specific prize
- You are able to donate as many times as you’d like to increase your chances of winning
- You are also able to donate to as many prizes as you would like, but keep in mind each raffle requires a $10 donation
- The fundraiser ends on December 16, 2011 at 11:59 PST
- Winners will be selected through a random drawing and will be notified of their prize winnings by December 23, 2011
- There is no limit on the number of prizes one person can win
The Affinia Hotel Manhattan generously gave me a two free night stay to donate to this fundraiser, which was so much appreciated – THANK YOU! You can win this prize plus many more. There are about 100+ travel bloggers participating, which means over 100 prizes to win. You can read more about the prizes being given away by my other travel blogger friends as well:
- Mommy Points is supporting the cause with a $100 Best Western Gift Card
- Points, Miles, and Martinis is supporting the cause with a free 2-night stay at the W Atlanta
- Million Mile Secrets is supporting the cause with a $500 SniqueAway certificate
- Loyalty Traveler is supporting the cause with 110,000 Hyatt points
I am going to donate today, but have been so torn on which raffle to enter. I’ve narrowed it down to my top 5. Which raffle do you think I should enter:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Mexico Fantasy Package
- 4 Nights in a Suite at the Honua Kai Resort in Maui
- Luxury Big Island Getaway
- 9-Day Costa Rica Tour
- 110,000 Hyatt Gold Passport Points
Let me know if you win any of the prizes!