This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Between January 10 and March 16, 2012, you will earn triple points on all stays at Club Carlson hotels (which includes: Radisson, Country Inns & Suites By Carlson, Park Inn by Radisson, and Park Plaza).
Essentially you will earn 60 points per dollar spent on the room rate and eligible food and beverage charged to the room (excludes taxes and any other fees). Both the check in and check out date must be within the promotional period. For example, if you are checking out on March 17th, your stay will not receive the additional bonus points. For this situation, make two separate reservations with one ending on March 16th and then another one starting on March 16th for the remaining nights. Ensure that the hotel treats it at two separate reservations at check in and you receive two separate bills.
You will not receive triple points on elite bonus points (i.e., 25% bonus Silver, 50% bonus for Gold, and 75% bonus on Concierge).
You MUST register for the promotion prior to check-out. Also, make sure to book any Club Carlson hotel reservation online as you receive bonus points per stay as well (1,000 for non-elite, 2,000 for Silver and Gold elite, and 3,000 for Concierge elite).
While I do not stay at Club Carlson properties often, I am pretty pleased with this offer and have been impressed with them recently. They are definitely on the rise since adding their first Raddison Blu property in the US. Points from this promotion can really add up with just a few stays:
For example, a $300 stay will net you (for a non-elite member):
- $300 x 20 points = 6,000 points (20 points/$1 spent is the regular number of points given per stay)
- 6,000 points x triple points = 18,000 points
- + online booking promotion = 18,000 points + 1,000 points = 19,000 points total
- Silver member total = 18,000 + 25% elite bonus + 2,000 online booking bonus = 21,500 points total
- Gold member total: 18,000 + 50% elite bonus + 2,000 online booking bonus = 23,000 points total
- Concierge member total: 18,000 + 75% elite bonus + 3,000 online booking bonus = 25,500 points total
*you only get the elite bonus on the base points not the bonus points