This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A lot has happened this week and it is hard to keep up with it all! I want to give you a quick re-cap of everything going on!
On a quick note, the Promotions page is ALWAYS updated with the latest credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions. If you ever want a quick snip-it on what’s going on, go there! That should be your one-stop-shop for all promotions!
- You can now register for Priority Club/InterContinental Hotel’s double points promotions. This promotion runs January 23-April 30. Make sure to register prior to your stay! Blog Post
- NYC is offering discounted hotel stays and 2-for-1 tickets at Broadway and Off-Broadway shows. Blog Post
- During the month of February, get a $50 statement credit when spending $200+ at participating NYC merchants. I am looking forward to my 25% rebate on Costco gift cards! Blog Post
- Get up to a 30% bonus when purchasing Hyatt Gold Passport points through March 15th. Blog Post
- Continental is ending their partnership with Virgin Atlantic starting February 15th. All reservations made prior to this date will be honored, so do not delay! One Mile at a Time Blog Post
- Hilton is giving more perks to their Diamond members, which includes Suite upgrades and all amenity options. View from the Wing Blog Post
- Frequen Miler shows us how to maximize point earning with Amazon.com purchases. Frequent Miler Blog Post
- Between January 23 and March 31, earn double miles for non-stop flights on American Airlines between Chicago and Beijing/Shanghai; Los Angeles and Shanghai. Must register using bonus code USCHN. (Double points for first and business class; 50% bonus for economy fares: Y, B, H, K, M, L, V, S or N
- Receive a 50% discount on purchasing US Airways miles through January 31.
Also, make sure you subscribe to this site (you will receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day). On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email. Make sure to follow me on Twitter for last minute promotions, mistake fares, and other “good to know” knowledge!
Enjoy the weekend and happy travels!