Via LivingSocial, you can purchase a $75 off JetBlue voucher from from San Francisco to New York (JFK), Boston, or Ft. Lauderdale (or vice versa) for $25 – thus $50 off a flight! The voucher must be redeemed by April 6, 2012, for travel February 21 through May 23, 2012 (blackout dates: 4/5-4/16). This voucher can only be used for a round-trip flight and is not valid for multi-city itineraries.
If you end up not being able to use the voucher, you can get a credit for the $25 spent in LivingSocial deal bucks. Therefore, if you are not 100% sure if you have a need for the voucher, there is not much loss if you know you’ll purchase a future on LivingSocial anyways. Also, if you cancel or change your travel reservation you are not able to re-apply the $75 voucher towards another flight – but will still get the $25 spent back in deal bucks credits (you’ll have to call LivingSocial for this credit).
This deal expires Sunday February 12, 2012 – or until they are sold out (which usually happens prior to the expiration date with a good national deal)
- Round-trip from San Francisco (SFO) to New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), or Ft. Lauderdale (FLL)
- Round-trip from New York (JFK) to San Francisco (SFO)
- Round-trip from Boston (BOS) to San Francisco (SFO)
- Round-trip from Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) to San Francisco (SFO) – SOLD OUT
Things to Know:
- Limit one per purchaser – can buy one additional as a gift
- Voucher contains a unique promo code good until 4/6/2012 (11:59 PM ET) for $75 off the roundtrip base fare for JetBlue Airways roundtrip flights between 2/21/2012 and 5/23/2012
- Both departing and returning flights must be scheduled to depart before 11:59pm local time on 5/23/2012
- Blackout dates are 4/5/2012 to 4/16/2012
- Tickets must be purchased online only at www.jetblue.com/promo before 11:59 pm ET on 4/6/2012
- Code (case-sensitive) is for one-time use for one person for new bookings only and is not valid for travel to any other destinations or for one way or multi-city itineraries
- Not valid towards existing reservations
- Once the Voucher reaches its promotion expiration date on 4/6/2012 (11:59 PM ET), it loses its value, but Voucher holders who have not redeemed their Voucher will receive Deal Bucks for the Paid Value ($25) from LivingSocial, credited to their LivingSocial account
- Voucher holders who cancel their travel reservation or change their travel reservation (even to a flight within the offer period) will forfeit the Voucher value and must call LivingSocial to receive Deal Bucks for the Paid Value.
- Additionally, for travel changed/cancelled, a fare differential plus $100 change/cancel fee per person will be applied. Increase in fare is calculated as the difference between the new fare and the amount originally paid (not including the Voucher value).
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.