I just posted a few hours ago on a way to get $50 off a round-trip JetBlue flight between San Francisco and New York/Boston/Ft. Lauderdale, however, I just came across another LivingSocial deal on different JetBlue routes: $50 to Spend on Roundtrip Airfare between Long Beach, CA (LGB) and Anchorage, AK (ANC), Portland, OR (PDX), or Seattle, WA (SEA) for $25. Round-trip travel must start in Long Beach to the three cities listed and unfortunately multi-city itineraries will not qualify. You must purchase your flight by June 6, 2012. This LivingSocial deal will expire tomorrow (Saturday February 11) or until sold out.
Voucher travel dates include:
- To Portland (PDX) and Seattle (SEA): Travel between February 28 and June 13, 2012 (blackout dates: 4/6-4/22)
- To Anchorage: Travel between May 20 and July 18, 2012
Deal links (I’ve also included the links for the SFO – JFK/BOS/FLL deal):
- Round-trip from Long Beach, CA (LGB), Portland (PDX), or Seattle (SEA) ($25 off)
- Round-trip from San Francisco (SFO) to New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), or Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) ($50 off)
- Round-trip from New York (JFK) to San Francisco (SFO) ($50 off)
- Round-trip from Boston (BOS) to San Francisco (SFO) ($50 off)
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.