The Travel Deals tab has been updated with this weeks travel from the various deal-a-day sites including: Living Social, Groupon, and SniqueAway.
Also, make sure to check out the Promotions, which lists the most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions. If you ever want a quick view of what is going on in the points and miles deal world – go there! This should be your one-stop-shop for all promotions that have been blogged about in the past!
Both these two pages are updated every time there is a new travel deal or promotion, so make sure to come back often!
- Today is the last day to purchase the JetBlue LivingSocial deal which essentially gives you $25 off a round-trip flight to select destinations from JFK, Boston, and Austin. Blog Post
- Marriott just changed their hotel categories for over 600 hotels. If you have a prior award night reservation for any of the 100 hotels that went down a category, make sure to call Marriott and get the difference credited to your Marriott account. Blog Post
- Redeem your JetBlue points for 25% off TODAY ONLY. Blog Post
- You can transfer your Membership Reward points to British Ariways Avios with a 50% bonus! Blog Post
- Through the “Link, Like, Love” promotion that American Express is running jointly with Facebook, you can get a $5 statement credit for a $5 purchase at Redbox (that red box where you can rent movies from in many grocery stores and Walgreens). Blog Post
- The Points Guy has found an amazing deal for $52/night at the Sheraton Lisbon. TPG Blog Post
Also, make sure you subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email. Make sure to follow me on Twitter for last minute promotions, mistake fares, and other “good to know” knowledge!
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels! Let me know your travel plans for the weekend! I am actually staying in the city this weekend – first in a long time!