National Car Rental is celebrating their 25th anniversary and wants all their fans to join the party. They have launched a Facebook Sweepstakes called “Blast from the Past” where they are asking their Facebook fans to submit photos, videos, or stories of what they were like 25 years ago for the chance to win a $25 Visa gift card.
- Go to this Facebook page
- Click the “Like” button
- Submit a story, photo, or video
- All submissions must be received by 11:59pm EST on March 30, 2012
*Unfortunately this is only open to US and Canadian residents who are 25 years or older
Additionally, National Car reached out to me (amongst many other bloggers) and are giving me two $25 gift cards to give out to me readers plus some random National paraphernalia.
To enter the Deals We Like contest:
- Comment on this blog post with what you were doing 25 years ago (*it does not have to be travel related)
- Must comment by 11:59 EST Tuesday March 20th
- Winners will be announced Wednesday as part of the Deals & Martinis contest winners
I’ll start off – 25 years ago I was 4 years old and probably on my way to Florida since it was school vacation time. Chances are my parents were trying to get bumped – story of my life!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.