This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Since it is the end of the month, I just wanted to point out the MANY promotions that are ending tomorrow. Do not miss out – if you are interested in them that is!
- Hyatt: Earn up to 44,000 bonus points between February 1 and April 30, but you must register by March 31. Registration Link (promotion details)
- Marriott: Sign into your Marriott account to see which Megabonus promotion you were targeted for. This promotion also runs between February 1 and April 30, but you must register by March 31. Registration link (promotion details)
Transfer Bonus Promotions:
- US Airways: Get a 50% bonus when transferring your hotel points to US Airways. Blog Post
- Virgin America: Through March 31, get 10% off a flight by synching up your American Express card to the Amex/Twitter promotion and tweeting “#AmexVirginAmer” prior to purchasing your ticket. This can also be combined with the 20% off promotions that many of you were able to partake in with this promotion. Blog Post
- American Express/Starwood: Get a 50% bonus when transferring your American Express Membership Reward points to Starwood. This means that instead of transferring 3 MR points for 1 SPG point, you only need to transfer over 2 MR points for that same 1 SPG point. You must transfer in increments of 1,000 points though – which means 1,000 Amex points = 500 Starwood points. While I still think this is not the best value, it is a good option if you need to top off an SPG award or if you then want to transfer those SPG points to American Airlines or US Airways (two programs that you cannot transfer directly to from Amex). You can learn more about the flexibility of the SPG program here. Amex/SPG Promotion details
Credit Card Promotions:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred: There is a pretty decent chance that tomorrow will bring the last day for the 50,000 bonus option. My assumption is that in April the best we’ll see is a 40,000 point offer – which still is AMAZING! However, if history repeats itself, that 50k offer will be back at some point this year, so if you are not ready to pull the plug just yet, do not lose sleep over it (just know I really have no inside knowledge, so this is all my opinion)! You can apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card here. You can also read an entire series on this card, the benefits, redemption opportunities, etc. here.
Facebook/Amex “Link, Like, Love” Promotions:
- Cheesecake Factory: Get $10 back when you spend $50 or more on your linked Amex credit card. Expires 3/31/2012
- InterContinental Hotels/Indigo/Crowne Plaza: Get $50 back when you spend $250 or more on your linked Amex card. Expires 3/31/2012
- Columbia Sportswear: Get 15% back online and in-store on your linked Amex card. Expires 3/31/2012
- Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole/Four Seasons Resort Vail: Receive a $375 statement credit when you spend $2500 on your linked Amex card. Expires 3/31/2012
Vente Prive by American Express:
- Get a $25 Amex statement sredit with a $50 purchase from Vente-Privee. Must make your purchase with any Amex card by 3/31/2012. Promotion details