This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As many of you may remember, a month or two ago I ran around NYC to various Reise Restaurants grabbing a handful of 10% off American Airline certificates. I ran a Deals & Martinis promotion along with Points, Miles & Martinis and was able to giveaway a decent amount of these certificates. I was just cleaning out my desk and found a bunch more that I would love to give out to my loyal readers. I have about 12 left so your chances are fairly decent.
I will pick 4 winners from 3 different social media streams and yes you can apply utilizing all three methods. Just Tweet me, write on my Facebook wall, or comment in this blog post with anything you so desire – travel tips, blog suggestions, a one word hello (it doesn’t really matter, just have fun)! Feel free to partake as many times as possible just make sure at least one other person is in between each tweet/comment.
- 10% off an American Airlines operated flight
- Purchase period: February 15, 2012 – May 15, 2012
- Travel period: February 21, 2012 – May 21, 2012
- Discount can be used for up to six passengers on a single purchase (*this is awesome as you will get 10% off each passenger!!!)
- Travel is valid to/from any American Airlines destination worldwide
- Travel must be booked on AA.com
- Blackout dates: March 9-12, 16-18, 23-25; April 6-9
- Discount requires instant purchase – so you will not be able to put the fare on hold (*this is my one gripe with using the coupon)
I’ll pick the 12 winners tomorrow afternoon, goodluck and enjoy! Just make sure you have use for the certificate – or someone you know does!
Also, if any of you have any discount codes you’d like me to include in this giveaway (that you will not be using), feel free to send my way and I’ll up the amount available. Thanks in advance!