This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Over the weekend, a friend who lives in Florida sent me this promotion where you can get 15% off a Southwest “Wanna Getaway” fare and $5 in Kraft coupons (only to be used at Publix grocery stores). I am less concerned with the Kraft coupons, but got really excited when I looked more into the 15% off Southwest promotion! This is targeted to those who can provide a Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, or South Carolina address.
All you have to do is register with “Cooking with Kraft” and you will receive the one time 15% off code via email within seconds – pretty easy! The code is valid for reservations booked through July 8, 2012 for travel through October 31, 2012. This is also only for paid reservations, not ones using points.
Things to know:
- 15% discount valid for a one-time use at Southwest.com
- A round-trip purchase is required
- Valid for travel through October 31, 2012
- Blackout dates: June 29-July 8, 2012 and September 2-3, 2012
- 7-day or more advance purchase may be required