This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Both the Travel Deals tab and the Promotions page have bee updated. Here you will find a list of a variety of hotel deals (primarily in the US) along with the most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions. If you ever want a quick view of what is going on in the points and miles deal world – go there! This should be your one-stop-shop for all promotions that have been blogged about in the past!
- You can get a FREE $10 American Express gift card when you order a American Express Prepaid Reloadable card and load $50 on it (these cards are free). You can do up to 3 per person. Read this prior blog post for more details.
- There are currently two American Express statement credit promotions:
- Provincetown, MA (Cape Cod): Get a $20 statement credit after spending $20 on a synced American Express credit card.
- Washington, DC: Get a $30 statement credit after spending $150 total at 3 qualifying merchants on a synced American Express credit card.
- Go to your local New England Dunkin Donuts and get a 10% off JetBlue coupon after purchasing 1lb of coffee. These coupons can only be used on flights originating in LaGuardia, JFK, Newark, and Westchester County.
- You are now able to transfer your BMI miles to British Airways Avios points.
- Want some travel tips on Costa Rica? Check on this weeks travel destination and feel free to leave some tips if you’ve experienced this vacation.
Also, make sure you subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email. Make sure to follow me on Twitter or Facebook for last minute promotions, mistake fares, and other “good to know” knowledge!
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels! Hope you all enjoyed July 4th and good luck with this insane heatwave!