This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
The Deals We Like blog now has many pages that consolidate all the latest information you are looking for. These pages will be updated on a weekly basis to help you get a great deal and register for all the promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Travel Deals – A variety of hotel deals primarily in the US
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- The British Airways 100,000 Avios point credit card bonus expires next week – June 18. You can read more about this card and the pros/cons here.
- You can earn an additional 30,000 American Airline miles by flying an AA operated flight 5 times (round-trip) between September 4 and November 15. Travel must be booked July 18 through September 15. Must register for the promotion first.
- You can now earn 5x points for the months of July, August, and September at gas stations and restaurants with your Chase Freedom credit card.
- You will earn double miles on all US Airways flights in and out of DCA between July 7 and September 30. No registration is needed.
- Southwest Airlines has extended their schedule to February 13, 2013
- The Club Carlson “Big Night Getaway” Promotion is ending this Sunday (July 15th) – do not miss out on this opportunity!
- NYC Restaurant Week is returning July 16th through August 10th and you can earn a $20 statement credit by using your registered American Express credit card at 4 different participating restaurants.
- Hilton’s Q3 promotion just started where you will earn double points on weekday stays and triple points on weekend stays. This promotion ends September 30, but you must register prior to check out.
Also, make sure you subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email. Make sure to follow me on Twitter or Facebook for last minute promotions, mistake fares, and other “good to know” knowledge!
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels! I’ll be staying home this weekend enjoying the Long Island beach!