This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
The Deals We Like blog now has many pages that consolidate all the latest information you are looking for. These pages have been updated to give you a one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Travel Deals – A variety of hotel deals primarily in the US
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- You can sign up for the US Airways Daily Deals site and earn 500 bonus miles on your first purchase + 5 dollars per $1 spent
- Get a $50 American Express statement credit when spending $250+ at Travelocity. You must use your synced Amex card and tweet #AmexTravelocity. Must make your purchase by 8/31.
- Get $5 off a $10 purchase at many small businesses around town using your synced American Express credit card. You can also get $5 off a participating NYC restaurant week restaurant with a $24+ purchase. This promotion is via Foursquare.
- You can get a $15 ride to/from Chicago O’Hare or Midway via this Groupon deal.
- You can earn 9 points per dollar spent on all JetBlue flights to/from Washington, DC through October 31
- If you have any travel advice on Iceland, feel free to share your tips here! Or, if you are planning a trip to Iceland check out other reader suggestions.
Also, make sure you subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email. Make sure to follow me on Twitter or Facebook for last minute promotions, mistake fares, and other “good to know” knowledge!
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!