This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
About 10 months ago I revealed a way to travel for free (sorta). This involved inviting your friends to the travel deal-a-day site TripAlertz. At that time they were offering a $10 credit just for referring your friend and having them sign up to the site. No purchase is necessary, which was great. All you had to do is fine a lot of friends, and the credits were yours! There was also no limit to the number of TripAlertz credits you could earn. I’ve been subscribed to TripAlertz emails for about a year now and have yet to find a hotel to use my referral credits. They only had a few “Current Deals” weekly and I find their pricing still somewhat high (for a deal-a-day site). Even if you did not partake in this promotion back in October, you can still invite your friends to the site and if they sign up you will receive a $5 credit per sign up (not $10 as the promotion was last October).
However, today I see that they’ve added the Crane Resort in Barbados as one of their Current Deals. The only reason that I am highlighting this particular hotel is that I stayed at the Crane Resort this past May. It is an amazing resort and probably one of the nicest ones in Barbados. I know many of you were abe to rack up some credits and wanted to broadcast this deal as an opportunity for a free hotel night (or two or three, depending on the number of credits you earned). You can read some of my previous trip reviews:
Details of this deal:
- Junior Suite (garden view): $175/night; rate jumps to $225/night November 15
- One Bedroom Suite (ocean view): $259/night; rate jumps to $339/night November 15
- Two Bedroom Suite (garden view + plunge pool): $299/night; rate jumps to $399 November 15
- Receive a $40 spa credit
- Travel August 2 – December 19
- Three night minimum
- You must earn Trip Cash at least once every six months to keep your account active (although this has not held true on my account)
- Trip Cash expires 6 months after it is earned (again, this has not held true on my account)
- Trip Cash can only be used for Exclusive Getaways listed on their homepage