This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
The car service company, GroundLink, is offering a one time 1,000 point bonus the first time you use their services. After that, you will 1 mile for every $1 spent on their service. However, you might as well create an account for everyone in your family to utilize the 1,000 point bonus multiple times!
To earn the bonus points:
- Use the promotional code “POINTS” at check out or when speaking to a customer service representative
- Within two weeks of completing your ride, you will receive an email from Points.com
- Select the loyalty program to deposit the points to
Loyalty programs you can redeem your points with:
- Airlines: American Airlines, US Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Alaska Airlines, Frontier, Hawaiian Airlines, Icelandair
- Hotels: Priority Club
- Other: Best Buy
To book GroundLink Car Service:
- Web: www.groundlink.com/points/carservice.html (use promo code POINTS)
- Phone: 866-865-6025 (inform the representative of the promo code)
- Mobile App: http://www.groundlink.com/app (use invite code POINTS)
I personally have never used GroundLink, but I did look up their pricing. For me, the pricing seemed on par with other car service providers in NYC, however, your situation might be different. I know many that have used their service before and have been quite pleased.