This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
This has been a crazy week with so many promotions and deals! Just today I was able to get a Southwest flight from Los Angeles to NYC for just $80! And since I have the Southwest companion pass, this means both me and the Mr. are flying for $80 total one way! Make sure to take a look at these reminders and my static pages as they give you a one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Travel Deals – A variety of hotel deals primarily in the US
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- With the announcement of Hilton’s new credit card, I have gone ahead and consolidated all four Hilton cards and the benefits of each. This should help when trying to decide which Hilton credit card to get, if any.
- Chase has announced another Ultimate Rewards earning credit card – Chase Ink Plus. Stay tuned for a post next week, but ultimately it is the same thing as the Chase Ink Bold (except a credit card, not a charge card). Another opportunity to earn 50,000 more Ultimate Rewards points!
- Southwest is running a 50% off sale TODAY ONLY! This is for all flights on 9/5, 9/11, 9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/31, and 11/6.
- American Express has sent out targeted emails for those who have the American Express Prepaid card. There are a few different offers available, but the offer I received will give me a $50 gift card for two direct deposits into my account of $250+ each. This is going to be the easiest $50 I ever make!
- There is another American Express syncing promotion where you can get a $10 statement credit when purchasing a $50 mall gift card with your linked Amex credit card. There are 4 different shopping centers for a potential of $40 in statement credits.
- You can receive a 1,000 point bonus by using the GroundLink car service. Points can be transferred to American Airlines, US Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Alaska Airlines, Frontier, Hawaiian Airlines, Icelandair, Priority Club, and Best Buy.
- You can get a FREE $25 American Express gift card when ordering an American Express prepaid card with $200+ loaded on it at time of ordering.
- Next Wednesday August 8 is your last day to get a $5 statement credit when spending $25 with your linked Amex at Shell gas stations. Tweet #AmexShell to enroll.
- You have until this Sunday to book your US Airways flight from DCA to earn double miles on your flight. This is for travel through September 30.
Also, make sure you subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email. Make sure to follow me on Twitter orFacebook for last minute promotions, mistake fares, and other “good to know” knowledge!
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!