This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Less then a week ago I posted how the deal-a-day site Vente-Privee was offer $40 Uber credit for $19. This was a quick two day sale and I know many were able to take advantage. For those of you who missed out, there is another opportunity for the same price with deal-a-day site Bloomspot which expires August 9, 2012.
- $40 in credits for $19.
- Credit expires December 10, 2012.
- New clients only.
- Limit one per person. May purchase one as a gift.
- No cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Cancelled pickups subject to a $10 fee.
- Refunds allowed up to 24 hours after close of Bloomspot sale.
- If you already purchased the Vente-Privee deal you will not be able to add a second promotion code to it. I tried this myself and it failed.
- If you already had an Uber account, but never applied any promotional code to it, this should still work. My husband has had an Uber account for awhile and I was able to apply the Bloomspot deal to his account.
- If you purchase this deal and it will not add to your account, you have 24 hours to cancel, so no harm in trying!
- You will not see the credit added to your promotions page, you will need to go into the billing page to see the credit applied.