This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Less then a week ago I posted how the deal-a-day site Vente-Privee was offer $40 Uber credit for $19. This was a quick two day sale and I know many were able to take advantage. For those of you who missed out, there is another opportunity for the same price with deal-a-day site Bloomspot which expires August 9, 2012.
- $40 in credits for $19.
- Credit expires December 10, 2012.
- New clients only.
- Limit one per person. May purchase one as a gift.
- No cash or credit back.
- Cannot be used with other offers.
- Cancelled pickups subject to a $10 fee.
- Refunds allowed up to 24 hours after close of Bloomspot sale.
- If you already purchased the Vente-Privee deal you will not be able to add a second promotion code to it. I tried this myself and it failed.
- If you already had an Uber account, but never applied any promotional code to it, this should still work. My husband has had an Uber account for awhile and I was able to apply the Bloomspot deal to his account.
- If you purchase this deal and it will not add to your account, you have 24 hours to cancel, so no harm in trying!
- You will not see the credit added to your promotions page, you will need to go into the billing page to see the credit applied.