This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
This has been a crazy week with the Israel mistake fare so I want to make sure that you did not miss out on any of the other deals and promotions that came about this week. Make sure to take a look at this weekly reminder along with the static pages as they they give you a one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Travel Deals – A variety of hotel deals primarily in the US
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Starwood has announced a new credit card offer for 30,000 bonus points! This is 5,000 more points than their typical 25,000 point offer. This is for both the personal and business credit card. This limited time offer lasts through September 4th. You can also get a 5,000 point bonus by referring one of your friends to the card!
- Chase has announced another Ultimate Reward earning credit card, the Chase Ink Plus. This card has the exact same perks as the Chase Ink Bold, but is a credit card, not a charge card. You can learn more about it here.
- Rent with Avis and get bonus American Airline miles. Rentals of 1-2 days receive 3,000 miles and rentals of 3+ days receive 5,000 miles. This amazing bonus lasts through August 31.
- Through August 31, you can purchase Starwood points at a 20% discount. Each increment of 1,000 points costs $28. You can purchase up to 20,000 points per account per calendar year.
- If you’ve been to Rome, help a Deals We Like reader out by giving your opinion on things to do and places to see!
Also, make sure you subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email. Make sure to follow me on Twitter or Facebook for last minute promotions, mistake fares, and other “good to know” knowledge!
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!