This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
So many quick deals were announced yesterday/today that I do not even know where to start! Instead of an individual post for each, here is a quick snip-it of them all. Enjoy!!
50% off JetBlue flights into JFK (thanks Point Me to the Plane!)
- Available for roundtrip flights only
- Must fly in Wednesday August 22nd
- Must fly out Wednesday August 22nd or Thursday August 23rd
- Must book TODAY (Wednesday August 15th)!
- Book here using promotion code “THEWANTED”
Stay Two Nights at a Country Inn and Suites and Get 25,000 bonus points (thanks Mommy Points!)
- Must stay through October 14th
- Only available on stays of two consecutive nights or more
- Must stay on a specific “25 for 25” promotion rate
- Register for this promotion here
Get 50% point redemption at select Holiday Inn Resorts (thanks Mommy Points!)
- For hotel stays September 4 – November 11
- Must book by TOMORROW (Thursday August 16th at 12pm EST)!
- Hotels are discounted from 25,000 points/night to 12,500 points/night
- Participating hotels include locations in: Daytona Beach, FL; Ft. Walton Beach, FL; Orlando, FL; Panama City Beach, FL; Pensacola Beach, FL; Lake George, NY; Wrightsville Beach, NC; Klamath Falls, OR; Redmond, OR; Hilton Head Island, SC; Galveston, TX; Acapulco; Mazatlán; Puerto Vallarta; Aruba. You can see the list of hotels here.
Earn 100 Club Carlson points a day, for FREE! (thanks Just Another Points Traveler!)
- Register every day through September 24
- This will enter you into the “View the entire Vacation Look Book” sweepstakes, but will also give you 100 points each time.
- Starting today you have 41 days to do this, thus giving you a total of 4,100 points PER ACCOUNT.
- Make this part of your morning routine, it takes 2 seconds!
Have any other quick promotions/deals to let others know of, feel free to comment below!