This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
UPDATE: The Website Be Frugal has actually updated this cash back amount to 16%! This is a limited time offer ending August 31st. You must book your hotel by this date, you do not actually need to stay by this date.
For starters, Priority Club hotels include: InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Staybridge Suites, and Candlewood Suites.
Through another cash back site, BeFrugal, if you book your stay through their online shopping portal you will receive 10% cash back on your hotel stay. Now, I actually have never used this cash back site, so I cannot comment on them, but I have read good things. They currently have the highest cash back percentage for Priority Club hotels, so I thought it was worth mentioning.
- This cash back is only valid until August 31, 2012. After that my assumption is that it will go back down to 5% cash back.
- As long as you book your stay by the end of the month, you will get the 10% cash back even if your stay is post August 31st.
- You can only cash out of your BeFrugal account once you have $25 available (for those who created an account prior to 12/31/11 you can cash out at $20).
- Once you cash out you can receive the cash back by check our PayPal
- BeFrugal has a refer a friend program, where if you refer 3 or more friends you can earn a $10 bonus for each friend who joins and spends $25+; or if you refer 1-2 friends who meet the $25+ spending terms, you will earn a $5 bonus. Here is my referral link, but feel free to post your own as well.
There is absolutely no reason not to go through this cash back site and reduce the cost of your hotel stay. This 10% cash back promotion combined with some of the other bonus point promotions run by Priority Club can really make for a great deal!