This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
I just realized this, so am so sorry for posting it so late in the day, but…. this is just a quick reminder that if you have the Starwood credit card and are planning on referring a friend/family member to the credit card with the current 30,000 bonus points, you must do that by tonight (Tuesday August 28th) ! With the refer a friend option the referrer will receive an additional 5,000 bonus SPG points. I am not quite sure why they are enforcing you to submit the “refer a friend” application by tonight since one can apply until September 4th, but they are.
If you are not planning on being referred by a friend, or miss the refer a friend deadline, you still have till September 4th to apply and get the current offer of 30,000 points points, so no worries there.
If you want to learn more about the Starwood Preferred Program and the current offer, take a look at these prior posts. More posts to come this week and next to finish off the series.
- Perks of the Starwood Preferred Guest credit card (and limited time 30,000 point bonus)
- Understanding Starwoods Cash & Points Redemption
- Getting your 5th Night Free with Starwood Points
- Redeeming your Points for Hotels & Flights
- Transferring your SPG Points to Airline Miles
- How to get SPG Lifetime Status (coming soon)
- Best Starwood Redemption Opportunities (coming soon)