This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Yes, you read the title right… JetBlue has introduced an “All Your Pet Can Jet Pass.” While I wish they were still offering this for humans like they did a few years back, I guess this is still good for those who like to or wish to have their dog or cat fly with them often.
This pass allows unlimited pet travel between September 7 and December 31 with no restrictions. The cost is $299, which can be a great value for some. JetBlue typically charges $100 to bring a dog on board, so after 3 one-way flights, you’ll have evened out. Fly more than 3 one-ways and you are ahead. You can purchase this pass through September 5.
You can read all the details here, but to quickly sum it up:
- Purchase the pass by September 5th for unlimited pet travel September 7th through December 31st
- After September 5th, the pass is not refundable
- You must call 1-800-JETBLUE to book your pet travel
- JetBlue limits the number of pets to four per flight, the first three can be booked in advance, and the fourth can be booked at the airport within 24 hours before the flight
- Your pet carrier cannot exceed 17″L x 12.5″W x 8.5″H and the combined weight of your pet and the carrier cannot exceed 20 pounds.
- JetBlue accepts small dogs and cats on both domestic and international flights other than to/from Jamaica, St. Lucia and Barbados. No other pets are permitted.
- Pass does not include a ticket for air travel, and pets cannot travel alone. You must still purchase a ticket to fly.
- The Pass may be used by the purchaser only. You can travel with a different pet on different flights (one pet per flight only), but if you want someone else to be able to book travel with your pet, they’ll need their own Pass.