This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
I posted this last a few days ago, but wanted to quickly remind you all again that the following promotions are ending TODAY. If any of these promotions interest you, do not forget to…
- Earn up to 5x miles on each Hyatt stay. This promotion ends August 31st and allows guests to select miles instead of points for your stays May 1st through August 31st. If any of your stays posted as points and not miles, or if you’d prefer miles, make sure to call Hyatt by this Friday to have them change your prior points stays to miles. You’ll earn 4x miles starting with your 2nd stay and 5x miles starting with your 6th stay. You can earn a total of 24,500 miles (which is up to 11 stays). Blog Post
- Earn 16% cash back for Priority Club hotel reservations booked by August 31. The cash back site BeFrugal.com is offering a limited time promotion where you will get 16% cash back if you book your reservation by going through their online portal first. Your stay can be for anytime in the future, but must be booked by Friday. This is a great way to earn some money back on your stay! Blog Post
- Apply for the Virgin America credit card offer. While I did not blog about this offer as it is only 20,000 points and there are so many offers out there at around 50k, but is a great opportunity to rack up Virgin America points if you are a frequent flyer. Through August 31st you can get 20,000 Elevate points after your first purchase on the card and an additional 5,000 points if you complete a balance transfer within 30 days of receiving the card. While I actually have never flown Virgin America and my Elevate point balance is a big goose egg, Elevate points are worth about 2 cents per point when redeemed for a flight. This values the new applicant sign up bonus at about $400. The annual fee is also very low at $49/year. This current bonus was only for a few weeks and is double than the normal sign up bonus. You can learn more about the offer and apply for the card here.
- Enroll your child for the Iberia airlines program for 2,500 Avios points. Even if you do not fly Iberia airlines, or if your child doesn’t even fly yet, make sure to enroll him/her into the Iberia airlines program by August 31st. You will earn 2,500 bonus points per child, which can be transferred for free to the British Airways Avios program. The British Airways Avios program allows families to combine their points, so ultimately this is a great way to combine points and redeem for a free flight! Short-haul domestic flights in the US are just 4,500 points each way! Blog Post
- Get a free $25 American Express gift card three times! Load $200+ on an American Express prepaid card and get a $25 American Express gift card in the mail 6 weeks later. You can order up to three prepaid cards so this means free $75! You must order by this Friday, August 31st. However, keep in mind that they’ve been offering promotions like this monthly, so chances are we’ll see it again. Blog Post
- Get a $20 statement credit with Boston Restaurant Week. Restaurant week in the Boston area goes through August 31st and if you use your registered American Express credit card at 3 or more participating restaurants and spend $100+, you will receive a $20 statement credit. Pretty easy! Blog Post
- Purchase SPG points at a 20% discount. Through August 31st you can purchase Starwood points at a 20% discount. This means that it will only cost you $28 for each increment of 1,000 points you purchase (typically it is $35 for 1,000 points). While I would not suggest to just purchase points out of the blue, if you do the math for a particular hotel upcoming hotel stay, you might actually find that purchasing and redeeming points might be cheaper then just paying for the hotel outright. The maximum number of points you can purchase in a calendar year is 20,000 points and they can be purchased in increments of 500. Points take up to 24 hours to deposit into your account and unfortunately your SPG account must have been activated for at least 14 days. You can purchase points here. Blog Post