This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, every Friday I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- BIG REMINDER – Many promotions are ending today so make sure to not forget. Check out this prior post compiling all the promotions with an August 31st end day.
- The Starwood American Express credit card 30,000 point offer expires next Tuesday, September 4th. You can read more about this card offer here.
- Between September 4th through December 15th, Hertz will be giving you triple points on all your car rentals.
- Southwest Airlines has extended its reservations schedule to April 12, 2013. Additionally, starting March 9th they will be adding many new non-stop flights!
- If you’ve been to Las Vegas before and have any trip recommendations, make sure to comment on this weeks “Help a Reader Travel” post.
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like Alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. For example, this week they were sent out due to a phenomenal fare from Philly to London and a 20% off one day sale from JetBlue. You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!