This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, every Friday I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Today is your last day to activate your Q3 bonus spend categories with the Chase Freedom card, do not forget!
- You have until tonight to book your JetBlue flight through November 7th using the mystery code you received in your email. If you did not receive a code, or it was less than $50, you can use this generic $50 code (8W2DQ3S4) that can be used multiple times. Book separate one way flights for a total of $100 off your round trip flight!
- You will receive double points on all Southwest and AirTran flights through November 15th. Unfortunately this is only valid for new reservations booked after registering.
- You can get some great discounts at Great Wolf Lodge resorts through Living Social and Groupon.
- Get $5 free at McDonalds! Just sync your Amex card to Twitter, register for the promotion, and spend $5+ in one purchase. Purchasing a $5 gift card will also work.
- You can now register for Starwood’s Fall promotion which runs October 1 – December 20.
- If you missed my rant before on why to never use a Bloomingdales card for purchases, check out this post!
- If you’ve ever been to Chicago and have some vacation tips, feel free to comment on this “Help a Reader Travel: Chicago” post.
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like Alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Just this pass week, text messages were sent out for the less than $500 round trip fares from NYC to Hawaii and on the JetBlue Mystery Promotion. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!