This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
US Airways has recently announced a bunch of promotions and here they are:
- 100% bonus miles on purchased miles. I discussed this on the blog this week (prior blog post), but to quickly recap, you can purchase up to 50,000 US Airways miles for a 100% bonus.
- Double miles when flying. This promotion was announced last week is valid for flights flights September 17 through December 31. You must register and use any MasterCard to book your flight. Also, if you use your US Airways MasterCard then you’ll receive double elite qualifying miles as well, which is huge! Lastly, only flights booked by October 31 are eligible to earn double miles. There was a lack of clarification in the terms of this promotion, so if you are taking part, head over to the Mommy Points blog to get all your questions answered about some of the terms of the promo.
- Fly more partners, earn more miles. You can earn up to 25,000 bonus miles by traveling on US Airways and their partner airlines by December 15th. To earn the bonus points you must fly a US Airways operated flight at least once. Each partner airline is also only counted once. You can learn more about the promotion and register here.
- Travel on 3 partner carriers to get 2,500 bonus miles
- Travel on 4 partner carriers to get 5,000 bonus miles
- Travel on 5 partner carriers to get 15,000 bonus miles
- Travel on 6 partner carriers to get 25,000 bonus miles
- Double elite qualifying miles on the US Airways shuttle. Earn double PQMs on the US Airways shuttle between Boston, New York LaGuardia, and Washington, DC. This is for travel booked and flown between September 3 and October 31. You can learn more about the promotion and register here.