This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, every Friday I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Next Thursday is the last day to transfer your American Express Membership Reward points to British Airways Avios for a 40% bonus.
- Through this weekend you can purchase a $50 Brookstones voucher for $25 via Groupon. Additionally, many Groupon accounts were given $5 or $10 credit to use this weekend as well, making the purchase cost even less.
- There are currently many US Airways promotions, make sure to not miss out!
- You can earn up to 30,000 American Airline miles by opening up a Citibank Checking account. This can be a great way to earn additional AA miles, so make sure to check this out.
- Hertz has a promotion where you can reserve a weekend car rental for $14.99/day.
- Enterprise has an even better promotion (for some) where you can reserve a weekend car rental for $9.99/day. The only caveat is that this is for non-airport locations only.
- Earn 1,000 American Airline miles per night at Conrad Hotels. This is a great promotion and is on top of the base Hilton points you are earning anyways!
- Earn 500 FREE Hilton points by watching a quick 3 minute video!
- US Airways is offering a 100% mileage bonus when purchasing miles (up to 50,000) through September 30th.
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Just this pass week, text messages were sent out for incredibly cheap fares to Costa Rica and Hawaii. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!