This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, every Friday I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Radisson has introduced another “stay 1, get 1” promotion. The terms are not as great as the past two promotions, but this is still a great way to get free hotel nights at Radisson and Radisson Blu properties in the US, Canada, and the Caribbean. Registration is limited, so do not delay.
- There is a great US Airways deal were you can get 100% bonus miles when sharing your miles – essentially you can “purchase” 50,000 miles for $567!
- Make sure to activate your 5x bonus categories with the Chase Freedom credit card – 5x points on hotels, airlines, Best Buy, and Khols.
- Hert’z car rental is having some unbelievable rates – $14.95/day + $10 off/day (up to 4 days) + 10% off (AAA discount).
- Starwood’s 2x/3x point promotion just started – make sure to register. You can also get 250 bonus points for checking in on Foursquare.
- Through December 31st you can get 1,000 bonus American Airline or United miles for every night at a Conrad or Waldorf Astoria hotel.
- You might be able to get 1,000 Hilton points for free! This will take a few minutes of your time at most!
- You have until October 7th to get your $20 statement credit for a $20+ purchase on your Amex credit card in 5 cities: (Raleigh, NC; Cumming, GA; Carol Stream, IL; Anaheim, CA; and Staten Island, NY).
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!