This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. I am so sorry about the lack of posts this week. I spent most of my time on the couch eating chicken soup and downing water. This constant change of weather in the Northeast has been horrible, and being sick is no fun! However, day time movies have been pretty good and I’ve been able to relive “Remember the Titans”, “Beethoven”, and my all time favorite “The Parent Trap” (the one with Lindsey Lohan, although I do love the original one when Miss. Bliss was a kid!). So like every other Friday, here is your weekly recap to ensure that you have not missed out on any deals from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available.
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Today is the last day for Radisson’s 25% off promotion at select hotels. This could be a great way to get a discounted stay to earn that free night certificate.
- Staying at a Conrad or Waldorf Astoria hotel (both Hilton properties)? Earn 1,000 bonus miles per night with US Airways, American, or United.
- The Hyatt Visa credit card has officially changed its minimum spend and will now require $1,000 on the card within three months to earn the two free nights.
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!