This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Between October 21 and December 20 you will receive 30%-50% back in the points you redeem at select Starwood properties. The reservation can be made at any time (even existing reservations exist), but the stay must be between these two dates. You also must register for this promotion by November 30.
The kicker is that you still must have the full points in your account to reserve the reservation and then 4-6 weeks after your stay you’ll get the points back into your account. If you are shy on points, remember you can still purchase points for a 20% discount through the end of November.
Here are the hotels where you will get a rebate back into your account:
- The St. Regis Aspen Resort, Colorado, USA
- The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico, USA
- The St. Regis Bal Harbor Resort, Miami Beach, Florida, USA
- The St. Regis Monarch Beach, Dana Point, California, USA
- The Phoenician, a Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
- W South Beach, Miami Beach, Florida, USA
- The Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, Florida, USA
- W Retreat & Spa — Vieques, Puerto Rico, USA
- The Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, Ontario, Canada
- The Westin St. John Resort & Villas, Virgin Islands, USA
- The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa, Rancho Mirage, California, USA
- The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, Cayman Islands
- The Westin Resort & Casino, Aruba
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort & Casino, Bahamas
- Sheraton Steamboat Resort, Steamboat Springs, Colorado, USA
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa, Chandler, Arizona, USA
- The St. Regis Deer Valley, Park City, Utah, USA
- The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA
- The Westin La Cantera Hill Country Resort, San Antonio, Texas, USA
- The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & Spa, Georgia, USA
- The Westin Whistler Resort & Spa, British Columbia, Canada
This rebate applies to any number of nights plus the 5th night free redemption where if you stay 4 nights you’ll get the 5th night free. These are some great resorts, although it is shoulder season for most of them. If any of these hotels work out for you, enjoy a heavily discounted stay!
Thanks to One Mile at a Time for sharing this promotion!