This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, every Friday I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Today is the last day to create a US Airways account if you plan on taking part of the “sharing US Airways promotion” where you can get 50,000 miles for $567- your account must be active for at least 12 days and the promotion ends October 31
- Through November 30, 2012 you are able to purchase SPG points at a 20% off discount – purchasing points could potentially be cheaper than paying for the hotel directly
- Between October 21 and December 20 you will receive 30%-50% back in the points you redeem at select Starwood properties
- You can get 100 free Amtrak points by linking your account with Facebook by November 3
- You can get double points on all Virgin America flights flown by November 15th between Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, and Seattle – you must register in advance of your flight
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!