This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, every Friday I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Next Wednesday is the last day to “share” your US Airways miles with a friend/family member and earn 100% bonus miles. This means you can essentially get an extra 50,000 US Airways miles for $567 which can be a great deal for many!
- Next Wednesday is also the last day to book a Radisson or Radisson Blu hotel stay to qualify for the Radisson free night certificate promotion. Although you must book by October 31, your stay can be through December 31.
- If you sync your Amex credit card and tweet #AmexTravelocity you can get a $50 statement credit off of a $250+ purchase.
- Southwest is having a decent holiday and winter sale through November 1. I personally was able to get a cheaper flight for my already existing travel – I love it when I get points credited back to my account!
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!