This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Happy Friday. I hope most of you were able to brave hurricane Sandy and have power back (if you lost it). Although I wasn’t affected much as I live uptown in NYC, the stories I am reading about on Facebook, Twitter, online, the news, etc. are very heartbreaking. There are many ways to help out, whether it is donating money (and receiving miles), donating clothes and other household items, or donating time. I personally spent an hour today cleaning out my closet and filling two big bags to a nearby drop off place that is collecting for those that lost everything in Breezy Point.
While it was a sad week, the travel deals and promotions did not stop. As you are well aware by now, every Friday I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- A whole slew of new American Express statement credit syncing promotions have been added to Facebook – my personal favorite are The Container Store, Costco, and California Pizza Kitchen
- Through November 30, you can get a 100% bonus when purchasing US Airways miles – while not as good as the October 100% bonus on sharing miles, this can still be lucrative for many
- You can still get parking at Newark airport for $4 through Groupon
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend…