This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
The last day of the month typically means the end of many promotions. While I blogged about a few of my favorite ones this morning (US Airways 100% purchase miles bonus and Starwood hotel promotion, I still wanted to compile all the promotions and make sure you do not miss out.
Today, Friday November 30th is the last day for…
- Earning points with Hyatt’s Fall promotion. Between September 1 and November 30, Hyatt ran a promotion were you could receive 5,000 points after 5 nights and 10,000 points after every 5 nights thereafter, for a maximum amount of 65,000 points earned. This promotion is coming to an end today. Not let’s just see what the next promotion brings!
- Opening a Citibank Checking Account and earning American Airline miles. If you open a Citibank checking account and complete the qualifying activities, you can earn up to 30,000 American Airline miles, depending on account you open. Citigold account = 30,000 miles; Citibank account = 15,000 miles; Basic Banking account = 5,000 miles. You must open the checking account today and within 60 days complete the two following activities: 1) Meet the minimum spend on the debit card (30,000 mile offer = $750; 15,000 mile offer = $375; $5,000 mile offer = $125) and 2) Set up direct deposit to the checking account for 2+ consecutive months. If you are interested in this promotion, I suggest you read this prior blog post to learn more.
- Earning 65,000 Bonus Points with Hiltons Free American Express credit card. This really good limited time offer on the Hilton HHonors Card from American Express is ending today. You will get 40,000 Hilton bonus points when you spend $750 within the first three months + 25,000 additional points when you spend $3,000 within the first six months. 65,000 points is the highest I’ve seen for this card in awhile. It really depends on how you use your points, but with the Hilton program it requires more points to redeem for free nights, so think about this as about 2 free nights. The great thing about this card is that there is never an annual fee, you have automatic Silver status, and you get access to special awards (AXON and GLON) for discounted award redemption. You can learn more about this credit card along with the Hilton program through this previous blog series.
- Earning 100% bonus miles when you purchase US Airways miles. You can purchase up to 50,000 bonus miles with a 100% bonus, thus giving you 100,000 miles. The cost to purchase miles is $0.035 per mile (+ taxes/fees) and if you go all with the 100,000 miles it will cost you $1,881.25 (including taxes/fees). These 100,000 miles can be used for a round-trip business class ticket from the US to Europe, for example. Purchasing this sample ticket will typically cost you at least $3,000 (and that is on the real conservative side probably). Read this prior blog post to fully understand the value of this and if it is a good deal for you. You can purchase miles here.
- Registering for Starwoods double/triple points promotion. Between October 1 and December 20, Starwood is running a promotion where you will earn 2x points on stays of 1-2 nights and triple points on stays of 3+ nights. Additionally, you’ll earn 250 points by making your reservation on spg.com or 500 points by making your reservation through the SPG iPhone or Android app. You’ll also receive 250 bonus points by checking into the hotel through Foursquare. Starwood is extremely strict about registration deadlines and today is the last day. Come tomorrow they WILL NOT let you register and no previous or future stays will count towards the promotion. Register here.
- Getting 30-50% off select Starwood hotels. Between October 21 and December 20 you will receive 30%-50% back in the points you redeem at select Starwood properties. The reservation can be made at any time (even existing reservations exist), but the stay must be between these two dates. However, you MUST register for this promotion TODAY. To learn more about this promotion and the participating hotels, check out this prior blog post.