This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Starwood has been sending out some targeted promotions for less active guests of their program. Make sure to enter your SPG number to check your eligibility and register. I personally received no love from SPG!
- You can earn 1,000 points with your first Starwood Le Meridien hotel stay through February 28, 2013, and then 2,000 bonus points for every stay thereafter.
- Via Living Social you can get a $40 car service from NYC to/from Newark Airport.
- You can get free miles with both United (1,000 miles) and American Airlines (500 miles). Earning these miles is quick and easy and there is no reason to pass this up! My United miles have already posted to my account.
- American Express has added many more social media sync promotions with Facebook, Twitter, and Foursquare. This is my favorite type of free money!
- If you’ve ever been to the “Golden Triangle” area of India, help a reader by posting your suggestions on things to do, places to stay, and where to eat
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!