This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
Weekly Reminders (I separated into two sections this week to help organize)
Credit Card Offer Reminders:
- Today is probably the last day for the 40,000 point Citi ThankYou Preferred credit card – you can read more about this credit card offer here
- The British Airways enhanced credit card offer is back – you can read more about the credit card offer here
- Make sure to activate the Chase Freedom credit card Q4 bonus categories – TODAY IS THE LAST DAY!
- Club Carlson has announced their new co-branded credit card – this is probably one of the best hotel credit card out there, the perks that come along the card are great!
Travel Deals & Promotions Reminders:
- JetBlue is offering $17 fares from Boston to Philly – good chance these cheap fares are probably sold out though
- You can get 10% off a British Airways operated paid fare through 2013 if you are a British Airways credit card holder
- Hilton is offering 30%-50% off their best available rates for stays December 14, 2012 and January 7, 2013 (excluding December 31) – You must check rates and book through this special site
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!