This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Since it is the end of the month, we typically see a few promotions come to an end. While there aren’t many, I wanted to point them all out to you.
These are ones you must take action on today:
- American Express: Earn 5,000 bonus points by enrolling in American Express’s extended payment option. This is valid only for those with the American Express Gold Rewards credit card. Blog Post UPDATE: This has been extended to March 2013, so no need to do this today.
- American Airlines: Purchase American Airline miles with up to a 50% bonus. Blog Post
- Amtrak: Get a 30% bonus when purchasing Amtrak points – this means a one-way ticket in the Northeast should never cost you more than $82. Blog Post
- Hilton: Earn 1,000 American Airline or United bonus miles per night at Conrad hotels through December 31. Blog Post. Also, Earn 1,000 American Airline, United, or JetBlue (500 points) bonus miles per night at Waldorf Astoria hotels through December 31. Blog Post
- US Airways: Earn double miles when flying US Airways operated flights and paying with a MasterCard. Use the US Airways MasterCard and earn double elite qualifying miles as well. Blog Post
- American Airlines: Get double EQMs/EQPs through December 31 on all American, American Eagle, and American Connection operated flights. Blog Post
- American Airlines: If you currently have status, get double miles on all American operated flights taken by December 31; if you do not have status the same double miles promotion is from November 16-26. Blog Post