This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
It looks like it has actually been a few weeks since I wrote my last weekly recap email, whoops! With vacations and holidays I must admit, I slacked off a bit. So instead of a weekly recap, here is a recap of the most month (almost). I hope you all had a happy holiday and new years.
As always, the following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Transfer a variety of points (including American Express, hotel points) to British Airways with a bonus offer.
- You can get 1,000 Hyatt points with a 2+ day Avis car rental (at participating locations, which typically just includes airport locations). Use promotion code MUHA067.
- You can get 10% off Jetsetter hotel purchases in the Caribbean. Use promotion code CARIB10.
- You can now activate Chase Freedom’s bonus categories, where you will get 5x points at gas stations, drug stores, and Starbucks. If you are confused about the 5x points vs. 5% cash back, you can read this prior post.
- There is still time to get overnight parking in NYC for $19! This Groupon deal expires January 8th.
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!