Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Southwest is offering $100 flights or less on some of their nonstop routes on February 14th – happy early valentines day!
- Make sure to register for Starwood’s “Power Up” promotion where you can earn up to 18,000 points – promotion starts January 15th
- If you are looking to ski/snowboard this winter season, make sure to check out your local Costco to see if you can get some discounted lift tickets
- NYC Restaurant Week is starting next week January 14th – fixed price lunches are $25 and dinners are $38
- Get 2-for-1 tickets at many Broadway and Off-Broadway shows starting January 22nd
- Hilton’s Double Points or Double Miles promotion started at the beginning of the week, so make sure to register!
- Amtrak’s Northeast Regional train is offering a free summer ticket if you take two roundtrips this winter – you will need to register for this promotion
- Amtrak’s Northeast Acela train is offering a free summer ticket if you take three roundtrips this winter – you will need to register
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!