This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hope you all had a great week and were able to get on some deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past 7 days. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Promotions – The most up to date credit card, hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Credit Cards – A list of my top credit cards for free travel
- Free Money – Compiled list of the American Express sync promotions where you will receive a statement credit at many merchants
- Through January 19, if you sell at least $200 of gift cards with Plastic Jungle, you’ll receive a $20 credit to use of future plastic jungle credits.
- Through January 19, purchase two $50 Mastercard gift cards at OfficeMax and get $10 off TOTAL – it used to be $10 off each, but has been updated in the system. Since there is a $4.95 activation fee per card, the $10 off is making up for this surcharge.
- US Airways is offering another 100% bonus on purchased miles, although it seems to be a targeted promotion that is only available to those who purchased miles in 2012.
- Until tomorrow morning, RueLaLa is selling discounted Tumi luggage.
- JetBlue Boston travelers can get up to 9,000 bonus TrueBlue points between January 7 and February 13. This is for specific short haul flights, so make sure to register and take a look at the participating city list.
- Through April 13, 2013 if you have status with United or American Airlines you can get a status match with Virgin America.
- You can get 40% off many Hilton hotels for weekend stays if booked by the end of the month. For stays of two or more nights you will also get double stay credit towards status.
- If you’ve ever been to Moscow, leave your travel suggestions on this blog post to help out other Deals We Like readers.
Ways to keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out on the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 6-7pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
Enjoy the weekend and safe travels!